5 Axis CNC Atc Woodworking Milling Machine SalesShandong Youhao Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
- After-sales Service：Video Online Instruction
- Warranty：24 Months
- CNC or Not：CNC
- Model NO.：W9
- Maximum Maching Range：1200X1200X600
- Outline Size：2380X2380X2400
- Maxi Running Speed：50m,Min
- Maxi Processing Speed：15m,Min
- Transport Package：Plywood Case
- HS Code：8465990000
- Production Capacity：5000,Month
- Our Advantages
After Sales Service
What criteria are decisive when buying a YOUHAO CNC Router? If you have decided to buy a YOUHAO CNC Mill to facilitate some work or to make special work possible, immediately one question comes to mind: "What do I have to consider when buying a CNC Router?
* The size Before I search for a suitable manufacturer, I should have a good idea of in which size I want to edit the desired material. Because the maximum traveldictates the maximum size of my workpiece. Do I perhaps prefer to process larger workpieces? Then I should observe the maximum travel of the selected machine.
* The motor and its performance
Furthermore is crucial which materials I would like to process because this depends on the required performance of the milling spindle. Soft materials such as wood consume significantly less drive power than hard metals such as steel or cast steel. Here a competent milling machine manufacturers will be happy to advise you.
* Hardness and toughness of the material
Also concerning the torsional rigidity of the machine, the material to be processed is crucial. Soft materials will demand the milling machine other than hard materials, such as aluminium and steel. The harder a material is, the stiffer the CNC Router should be built. Only in this way a high accuracy in hard materials, especially metals, are guaranteed.
A CNC Router Machine should be as well adapted to the material to be machined as possible. Someone who workes mainly wood should get a one-on tailored CNC machine. The more accurately the machine fits the demands of the material, the more accurate the milling results.
With these four questions I quickly find out which CNC Router is suitable for my needs:
1.What size are my workpieces to be processed?
2.What engine power do I need for my hard / soft material?
3.How hard are the materials to be processed concerning the required torsional stiffness of the machine?
4.How exactly is the selected CNC Router adapted to my desired materials