Wood Sawdust/Straw/Reed/Rice Husk Pellets Pelletizing MachineQingdao Vangton Industry Co., Ltd.
- Type：Biomass Wood Pellet Machine
- Voltage：380V 415V 400V
- Automatic Grade：Automatic
- Controlling Mode：Electric Control Cabinet
- Energy Saving：Energy Saving
- Certification：CE, ISO, SGS
- Model NO.：Biomass Wood Pellet Machine
- Warranty：1 Year
- Color：Multi Color
- After-sales Service：Lifetime After-Sales
- Machine Type：Biomass Wood Pellet Machine
- Optional Voltage：380V,400V,415V
- Structure：Vertical , Horizontal
- Matrice (Matrix) Type：Ring Die
- Lubrication System：Butter
- Raw Material：Sawdust, Wheat, Straw, Rice Husk, Coconut, Peanut,
- Capacity：1-1.5t,H, 2-3t,H, 4t,H
- Transport Package：Wooden Case , Simple Packing
- Specification：90kw 110kw 160kw 220kw
- HS Code：84793000
- Production Capacity：1000 Set,Year
As there are many types and models of equipments, equipments are keeping updating, the appearance, price and specification of the equipment is subjected to the quotation.
Product Features and Advantages
Raw Material of our Biomass Wood Pellet Machine
Application of Biomass Pellets
How to make pellet
1. Use Wood Chipper, Wood Crusher to make wood logs, chips (or other materials) smaller.
2. Use Dryer (rotary drum dryer / Air-flow dryer) or add water to the sawdust(or other materials) till its moisture content between 8-15%, which is the best moisture content for pelletizing.
3. Put the sawdust into the pellet machine gradually. Large scale pellet production need a screw feeder to make sure stable feeding of raw material.
4. After pelletized, the pellets are of high temperature that is not suitable for direct packing. So they should be cooled by pellet cooler.
Then, pellets go through a vibrating sieve, where good pellets will be left, while broken ones or powder will be collected for reproduction.
5. After all the above procedures, pellets can be packed with a pellet packing machine.
Different structures of pellet mills
Wood Pellet Mills differ from typical pellet mills in several primary ways. They are much lower geared to increase available torque and as a result they spin more slowly. Thus they are less productive when making pellets out of hay or grain. If you want to make wood pellets this is the right type for you. They are capable of very large amounts of production and they don't wear out as quickly as flat plate mills. They are quite a bit heavier than flat plate mills.
Advantages of ring die pellet mill over Flat Die Pellet Mill
1. It is a large pellet mill. So it is mostly used in industrial pellet production.
2. The pellet mill is especially suitable for processing wood and palm fiber. So many investors with large quantity of wood or palm fiber material choose ring die pellet mill instead of flat die pellet mill.
3. A set of ring die pellet mill has relatively longer service life compared to flat die pellet mill.
4. The pellets made by ring die pellet mill have larger density and smoother surface since ring die pellet mill has higher pressure.
If you want to produce pellets in large scale, ring die pellet mill is your best choice.
For more information, please contact with our service staff.
THE CLIENTS WITH US
Biomass Wood Pellet Machine also called bio fuel pelletizer, pellet granulator, fodder pellet mill, briquette pelletizing machine (machine de fabrication de la paille, pelletizadores, peletizadora pellet). The flat die has only vertical type, while the ring die (Circular Mould Ring Matrice - 2 layers matrix) have vertical and horizontal structure, it is not hot press machine, but cold press machine. The automatic multipurpose pellet machine production factory is a complete plant project which can processing large range of materials and producing (manufacturing) biofuel pellets. High capacity manufactures are making pellets for power plant, home use, industry use.
Raw materials for our biomass wood pellet machine: wood waste, agriculture waste, Waste paper, Tree Sawdust, Wheat, Straw, Rice Husk, Coconut, Peanut, Shells, Sunflower Seeds, Palm Leaf, Bagasse, Alfalfa and others.
Common trees for Biomass fuel pellets production line: Teak, Mangrove, Maple, Sycamore Maple, Spruce, Cryptomeria Plum, Mahogany Eucalyptus, Ficus cedar, European Beech, European Olive, Aleppo Pine, Cork English Oak, Small-leaved Lime…
1. Our professional and experienced engineer team helps every client to find his most suitable biomass wood pellet machine and chose the correct chipper, crusher, dryer and other machines for a complete ciofuel production plant line.
2. Any kind of legal logo printing or design are available.
3. Good Quality + Factory Price + Quick Response + Reliable Service, is what we are trying best to offer you.
After you choose:
1. We will make drawing and show you how the pant looks.
2. Test client's raw material on our testing machine (biomass wood pellet machine, wood chipper and rusher)
3. Every equipment will be checked carefully before packing. Video on machine testing is available.
4. Email you the tracking no., and help to chase the container until it arrives you.
1. We are very glad that customers give us some suggestion for price and products.
2. We can send engineers to clients or provide video installation guide for biomass pellet machine line and other machines.
2. If you have any question, please contact us freely by E-mail or Telephone.
Q. What is your payment term?
A: T/T 30% down payment, balance to be paid before shipment.
Q: What is your main market?
A: South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Eastern Asia
Q: What is your producing time?
A: Producing time depends on that machines you ordered. Usually takes 45 days.
Q: What documents you can offer?
A: We can offer invoice, packing list, contract, instructions, customs declaration, certificate of origin, CE. If client need other documents, specifications, please confirm with service staff.
Q: If equipments have some quality problem, how would you deal with?
A: We will responsible for all the quality problems. We will check the machine to get the problem. If need parts, will send them to you.
Q: How to install the equipments?
A: We send 1-2 engineer (150USD/person/day) to the local plant for helping install and commissioning equipments. To save time, our service stuff will tell you what to prepare in advance. We can also teach the workers to how to use the machines and how to make the products better.